Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally Asleep

Last night my husband's band played a show, which meant I was on the hook for getting both boys off to sleep. Sometimes this is a simple matter and they're both in dreamland without too much trouble. Last night, however, Henry would not.stop.talking and Silas would not.stop.rolling.over.

I think Silas is at the very beginning stages of crawling, so when he rolls onto his stomach he'll push his upper body up with his arms and kick his feet. I love that he's working so hard to figure it out; however, I wish he would do it on his own time.

After they were both finally out I shot this video of them. There are few things sweeter than a sleeping child, unless maybe it's two sleeping children. In it you can see how HUGE Silas has gotten -- at his six month doctor's visit on May 23rd he was 19lbs. 4.6oz. (80th percentile) and 17.72 inches tall (83rd percentile).

No comments:

Post a Comment