Friday, January 20, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I've been a bad, bad mommy blogger. Silas is growing so fast and I'm not getting it all down here the way I did for Henry. Poor second child.

So, without further ado, here's my attempt to catch up.

Silas turned one (two months ago!) and at his check up on December 1st he was 21 pounds (29th percentile) and 31 inches tall (82nd percentile).

At fourteen months (in two days) he's not yet walking, not really signing (he seems to do "milk" occasionally, but not with any regularity), not eating much beyond some banana and liver sausage and not sleeping through the night (which surprises me not at all).

What is he doing? Smiling, chattering, being mischevious, snuggling, plunking the piano keys, saying "uh oh!" and "Gg-gg!" (when he sees our cat, who I call a "good girl"), giving big open-mouthed kisses, pressing various items to his head until I say, "Is it a hat?" and then giggling, squealing with laughter when I tie his (actual) hat under his chin, playing nicely by himself for five minutes or more at a time (when he's well rested), and basically being a complete joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment