Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Henry Quotes (January 2011 Edition)

DADDY (coming out of our tiny powder room after helping Henry): GOD, I do *not* fit in that bathroom!
HENRY (yelling from the bathroom, without missing a beat): GOD, I *do* fit in that bathroom!

ME: Henry, please put the quarter you got from Grandma in your money jar.
HENRY: Why does it always have to be ME?

Henry was grumbling about something in the family room when I left to change Silas' diaper. From the next room I heard him yell, "I'm still complaining!"

HENRY: I want to go to Infinite Gym (a gymnastics facility we go to every week) but I don't want to leave the house.
ME: If we had it in our basement we could go whenever we wanted. It would be Infinite Basement.
HENRY: Ha -- [pause]. That's not a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment